W e are thrilled to not only be sponsoring this year’s Warranty Chain Management conference in Orlando, FL, but to also be participating in sharing knowledge with the industry through a panel discussion led by our President & CEO, Mark Nagelvoort. On Thursday, March 14th at 10:15am, Mark will hold a conversation on “What’s New in The Automation of Service Contracts.”
Throughout this talk, Mark will educate audience members on an array of topics, such as:
- Self-service websites
- Mobile consumer interfaces
- Claims automation
- Risk Management Analysis for feedback of new product design
- Using technology to work effectively with partners
He is looking forward to presenting a topic that is near and dear to him since he has spent his whole career building our PCRS software system that allows our customers to improve their administration capabilities and automate the lifecycle of their F&I products or service contracts.
Meet the Panel
Panel members accompanying Mark on the topics will include some of the most notable leaders in the industry:
- Sean Hicks – President, New Leaf Service Contracts
- Guy Koenig – President, Gulf States Financial Services, Inc.
- Garen McMillian – CEO, SideCars, Inc.
- Rick Tudor – Director of Operations, C.A.R.S. Protection Plus, Inc.
If you will be attending this year’s Warranty Chain Management conference in Orlando, make sure to join us at our discussions, visit us at our booth, or request a meeting with us!Request a Meeting