Park Ridge, IL
This position will be responsible for developing and monitoring custom SSRS reports. This position will also be analyzing reports and providing recommendations for process improvements to the reporting team on a regular basis.
- Design, develop, revise, and maintain custom SSRS reports
- Gather and translate business requirements into report designs
- Design and monitor construction of user-facing presentation tools, such as Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) reports
- Generate ad-hoc reports as needed
- Provide reporting to customers and management to support business decisions and become more proficient in the use of the application
- Communicate with team members to assess progress of deliverables
- Examine, evaluate, and develop reporting requirements for various business units; develop reports and reporting structures as required
- Communicate reporting changes, enhancements, and modifications verbally or through written documentation to management and other team members
- Work with other reporting team members to prepare and deliver reports, recommendations, or alternatives for improving processes in reporting systems across the organization
- BA/BS degree required
- 2-3 years of experience in prior SSRS role
- Demonstrated ability to analyze data and solve complex problems
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills are required
- Basic SQL skills required
- Strong strategic thinking , teamwork, situational leadership and planning skills
- Experience using various reporting tools preferred
- Highly, self-motivated personality with the ability to manage time
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office: Outlook, Excel and Power Point
PCMI Corporation is a growing international software development company. Our modular platform, Policy Claim and Reporting Solutions™ (PCRS), supports and automates the full administration lifecycle of all extended warranties, F&I products, and service contracts – mainly for the automotive industry.
Our team members are given the opportunity to develop and grow professionally in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial work environment. Everyone is given the opportunity to work towards career goals by attending classes and achieving certifications that are eligible for bonuses. Our other Benefits offered include:
- Health and dental insurance
- 401k with company matching
- Paid time off
- Paid holidays
- Maternity/paternity leave
- And more!
This position is located in our Park Ridge, IL office, in walking distance from the Blue Line and right off I-90/I-294.