Park Ridge, IL
This role isfocused on PCMI’s PCRS platform development projects for small, mid-tier, andlarge enterprise customers. Analystswill work from the office as well as client site to analyze requirements,capture those in the form of user stories and guide the customer functionallythroughout the planning and build phases of the project.
- Work as a business analystduring the plan-, design-, build- and UAT phases of an agile project
- Capture requirements in the formof user stories
- Capture assumptions, acceptancecriteria, test cases, workflow diagrams
- Work alongside the technicalteam to manage scope changes
- Perform mid-sprint demos to thecustomer Product Owner
- Perform end-of -sprint demos
- Guide UAT
- Working with remote team membersacross offices in USA, Poland, and Thailand
- Perform client support duringlife cycle and post Go Live
The above list of job duties is not exclusive or exhaustive and thesuccessful candidate will be required to undertake such tasks as may reasonablybe expected within the scope of this role.
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration,computer science, information management or equivalent work experience.
- Proven years of experience withtechnical implementations of customer projects
- Strong presentation andcommunication skills with an ability to build effective relationships with theinternal PCMI team
- Strong customer facing skills
- Enthusiastic, dynamic, resultsand customer focused candidate
- Excellent interpersonal skillsand an ability to work as part of a team
- Must be a fast learner withdrive and self-motivation
- Ability to work independentlyand manage multiple task assignments
- Detail oriented with provenanalytical skills
- Travel up to 25% across U.S.
- Advanced experience working inAgile projects
- Experience with API’s is a plus
- Prior experience in the extendedwarranty/service contract industry
PCMI Corporationis a growing international software development company. Our modular platform,Policy Claim and Reporting Solutions™ (PCRS), supports and automates the fulladministration lifecycle of all extended warranties, F&I products, andservice contracts – mainly for the automotive industry.
Our team membersare given the opportunity to develop and grow professionally in a fast-paced,entrepreneurial work environment. Everyone is given the opportunity to worktowards career goals by attending classes and achieving certifications that areeligible for bonuses. Our other Benefits offered include:
- Health and dental insurance
- 401k with company matching
- Paid time off
- Paid holidays
- Maternity/paternity leave
- And more!
This position islocated in our Park Ridge, IL office, in walking distance from the BlueLine and right off I-90/I-294.