Park Ridge, IL
PCMI Corporation is looking for a Jr. Business Analyst who will be responsible for providing business analysis services and customer support to clients who seek to implement or have implemented PCMI’s PCRS software. The focus of this position is to also assist in the production triage, as well as provide help in User Acceptance Testing.
The Jr. Business Analyst is responsible for assisting with production support calls and emails from clients, working with project teams on larger more complex projects, and actively supporting client account requirements capture. The Jr. Business Analyst also aides in providing documented requirements to the Project Manager who shall incorporate them into a release plan.
- Demonstrate up-to-date expertise in the PCRS system and apply this to requirements capture and design submissions
- Act as first line of support for questions and issues clients may have in production for the Consumer Team
- Respond to customer inquiries in a timely and accurate way, via phone, webinar, email, or chat
- Work with cross functional teams to resolve customer issues and escalate complex problems to appropriate team members
- Assist in User Acceptance Testing
- Provide technical training to our consumer clients (processing claims, adding a contract, etc.)
- Create JIRA tickets for release planning
- Effectively communicate clients’ change requests by writing functional design documents and provide to internal technical team
- Follow up with technical team and customers to ensure technical issues are resolved
- Communicate clearly the progress of daily/weekly/monthly/quarterly initiatives with clients and internal teams
- Manage customer relationships and keep the Director of Client Engagements up-to-date on account needs as well as project results
- Create and maintain release notes to be sent to clients regarding updates to our software system
- Participate in multiple projects by assisting in completing and updating project documentation; managing project scope; meeting project schedules; following proper escalation paths; and managing customer relationships
- Collaborate with others within the Chicago office Consumer team; articulate ideas and viewpoints to senior management, peers and others; identify client needs early; and assist the Consumer team in driving the resolution of issues
- Produce required project analysis documentation (business requirements, scope matrix, use cases, sequence diagrams, future state proposals, UAT plan)
- Collaborate closely with developers to implement the requirements, provide necessary guidance to testers during QA process
- Elicit and clearly document business and systems requirements
- Demonstrated fluency in business processes and process differentiation
- Understand and negotiate needs and expectations of multiple stakeholders
- Meet with project team regularly to review project deliverables and deadlines
- Support system conversions, upgrades, and enhancements
- BA/BS Degree
- Experience providing support on web-based or enterprise software is required
- 2+ years of experience in a client-facing role (account manager, call center, help desk, software support, application support, production support)
- Excellent customer service and people skills
- Strong troubleshooting, problem-solving, strategic thinking, organizational, and teamwork skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Previously employed at a software company
- Software Development Lifecycle exposure
- Experience in the Extended Warranty or Service Contract industry
- Ticketing software like JIRA, Confluence, Service Bench, etc.
- Webinar tools such as GoToMeeting, Skype for Business, Microsoft Teams, etc.
PCMI Corporation is a growing international software development company. Our modular platform, Policy Claim and Reporting Solutions™ (PCRS), supports and automates the full administration lifecycle of all extended warranties, F&I products, and service contracts – mainly for the automotive industry.
Our team members are given the opportunity to develop and grow professionally in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial work environment. Everyone is given the opportunity to work towards career goals by attending classes and achieving certifications that are eligible for bonuses. Our other Benefits offered include:
- Health and dental insurance
- 401k with company matching
- Paid time off
- Paid holidays
- Maternity/paternity leave
- And more!
This position is located in our Park Ridge, IL office, in walking distance from the Blue Line and right off I-90/I-294.