Park Ridge, IL
This positionwill be responsible for onboarding new clients and getting them comfortableusing PCMI’s PCRS product and services. The Implementation Specialist will be amain point of contact for new customers in conjunction with the ProjectManagement and Business Analyst teams. Theideal candidate must be enthusiastic and self-motivated, with strongorganizational and leadership skills.
- Work with the Product Ownersto help develop configuration surveys that clients can fill out to help withtheir system setup and implementation needs
- Work with a Business Analystto analyze the client’s existing systems, interface requirements andbusiness processes
- Work with the client to set up, maintain andvalidate product configuration
- Create client specific product setup and configurationtest plans
- Execute setup and configuration tests andrecord results
- Work with internal teams to assure that setupand configuration is understood and completed on schedule
- Document and obtain sign-off on details userrequirements and test client’s configuration before final implementation
- Utilize broad knowledge to recommend solutionsto the client when appropriate
- Train clients on using the PCRS application
- Assist the Support Desk team in updating theSupport Portal documentation within the PCRS system
- BA/BS degree in information technology,business, or equivalent is required
- 2+ years’ experience working in a clientservice/customer service environment
- 1+ year business consulting experience
- Excellent written, verbal, interpersonalcommunication and presentation skills are required
- Excellent organizational skills
- Software training or business analystexperience a plus
- Experience with the automotive and/or consumerwarranty industries
- Strong strategic thinking, teamwork,situational leadership and planning skills
- Highly, self-motivated personality with theability to manage time
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office: Outlook, Exceland Power Point
PCMI Corporation is a growing international software development company. Ourmodular platform, Policy Claim and Reporting Solutions™ (PCRS), supports andautomates the full administration lifecycle of all extended warranties, F&Iproducts, and service contracts – mainly for the automotive industry.
Our teammembers are given the opportunity to develop and grow professionally in afast-paced, entrepreneurial work environment. Everyone is given the opportunityto work towards career goals by attending classes and achieving certificationsthat are eligible for bonuses. Our other Benefits offered include:
- Health and dental insurance
- 401k with company matching
- Paid time off
- Paid holidays
- Maternity/paternity leave
- And more!
This positionis located in our Park Ridge, IL office, in walking distance from the BlueLine and right off I-90/I-294.