New Leadership Hires Bring Extensive Knowledge to PCMI Amidst Rapid Growth
July 15, 2021 – Park Ridge, IL – PCMI (Policy Claims Management International), a leading provider of administration software for automotive, consumer warranty and service management markets announced expansion in its leadership team with four new hires. Joining the team are Peter Govek as Chief Revenue Officer, Ken Park as Chief Information Officer, Maggie Jones as Human Resources Manager, and Bob Vogel as Vice President of Finance.
With these four new leadership hires and recent growth investment from Equality Asset Management, PCMI is projected to significantly grow in 2021 and beyond.
- Peter Govek, Chief Revenue Officer: Govek will develop growth strategies, expand partner relationships, and further marketing operations to dramatically expand revenue. Bringing over 23 years of experience in sales and sales management, Govek provides extensive expertise selling administration systems including policy management, claims administration, and Integrated Risk Management (IRM).
- Ken Park, Chief Information Officer: Park will provide strategic IT leadership and direction to build a world-class IT organization that will drive customer success within PCMI’s warranty management system, PCRS. Park brings over 30 years of IT industry experience, and a longstanding history of establishing a culture of innovation and operational excellence throughout the organization.
- Maggie Jones, Human Resources Manager: Jones will oversee the growth and development of PCMI team members, talent acquisition, staff engagement, employee relations, and ensuring PCMI is compliant of local, state, and federal laws. Jones brings 15 years of experience advising senior management on policies, programs, procedures, recruiting, and competitive benefits.
- Bob Vogel, Vice President of Finance: Vogel will be responsible for financial strategies, analysis, forecasting, and budget management along with providing high value, data driven insights. He will also be a main asset in maximizing company profits and identifying PCMI’s success. Vogel brings 15 years of experience as a Corporate Controller for a SaaS technology provider.
“I am pleased to welcome Peter, Ken, Maggie, and Bob who each bring unique experience to our team. Their addition will allow us to accelerate our growth and innovation initiatives to meet the evolving business needs of our customers.”
– Mark Nagelvoort, President & CEO, PCMI
PCMI offers a modular package of software solutions for the administration of F&I Products, Service Contracts, and Extended Warranties. Our SaaS platform, Policy Claim and Reporting Solutions™ (PCRS), supports and automates the full lifecycle of all aftermarket products.
Our advanced knowledge of the industry allows us to provide the fastest and most flexible environment for administrators, insurers, OEM’s, agents, and dealers to launch new products. Our team of 155+ individuals with a global presence in the U.S., Europe, and Asia enables continuous around-the-clock innovation, customer-focused support, and quick speed to market.