Park Ridge, IL 60068
Salary: $35,000.00 /year
As a Marketing Coordinator, you’ll get to showcase your love for marketing by interfacing between teams, supporting the marketing department’s initiatives and helping ensure projects are executed well. This role requires a high level of creativity, attention to detail, communication, and project management skills.
You’ll report to the Marketing Manager and work closely with our Creative Designer and Content Marketing Strategist to assist in engaging our target audience, converting more leads, and boosting brand awareness through marketing campaigns like webinars, industry conferences, digital and print advertisements, email blasts, etc.
This role is expected to be onsite at our Park Ridge office M-F from 8am – 5pm (although a rotation schedule is currently set during COVID-19).
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Audit our current content to identify areas of improvement
- Brainstorm content needs along with the team, identify best channels (traditional and digital), and establish distribution frequency
- Support the creation of all aspects of our blog and press releases – schedule, research, content creation, SEO optimization, editing, publish, measure, and analyze
- Assist in the content collection for all marketing campaigns including webinars, eblasts, product launches, and articles
- Stay up to date with the latest trends and changes with SEO and major search engines
- Target each of our markets by knowing what content will perform best with that demographic
- Transcribe content from our monthly webinars and determine how to reuse in a valuable way
- Strengthen presence across our social media channels, with a strong focus on LinkedIn
- Collaborate with and interview internal subject matter experts of various departments to articulate messages
- Work closely with the Sales team to help them hit their goals
- Assist training department in maintaining brand voice through our PCMI University client resources
- BA/BS degree or equivalent work experience
- 1-2 years of marketing experience
- Experience working at a software company in a marketing role
- Industry Certifications (Google Analytics, HubSpot Content Writing, etc.)
- Experience with Content and Analytics tools like WordPress, Google Analytics, and Mailchimp
- Expert in SEO optimization
- Must be currently active on LinkedIn to stay up to date with trends and promote our company
- An understanding of the automotive or F&I Product Industry (would be a plus)
WHO YOU ARE:
- Extremely organized and pays attention to detail (your manager will be BIG on this!)
- A self-starter attitude with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment and juggle MULTIPLE projects (we are a startup environment; this is no joke!)
- Can be aggressive and confidently seek answers within teams (again, we are a startup so everyone is busy)
WHO WE ARE:
We’re a growing international software development company with a fast paced, entrepreneurial environment. Our 3 teams located in the US, Poland, and Thailand work around the clock to build our PCRS platform that automates the full administration lifecycle of all extended warranties, F&I products, and service contracts for the automotive industry.
Our Park Ridge office is a tight-knight group of 40 individuals who pride ourselves on treating each other like family.
PCMI’s employee benefits and perks are built around keeping you happy and healthy. We are committed to offering comprehensive packages that cover the spectrum of personal and professional needs to help our employees maintain a healthy work/life balance.
- Health and Dental insurance
- 401k with company matching
- Paid time off
- Paid holidays
- Parental Leave
- Annual Salary Review
- Certification Bonuses
- Lunch & Learns
- Professional Development
- Foodie Fridays
- Daily Fruit
- Frequent Outings and Celebrations
- Fun Office Contents
- Casual Attire
- Open Layout
- Opportunities for travel
- And more!
Our Park Ridge office is in walking distance from the Blue Line and located right off I-90/I-294.