Park Ridge, IL 60068
In this role, you’ll get to own and direct PCMI’s Human Resources operations using your detailed knowledge of HR best practices. This includes oversite of employee hiring, relations, development, compensation, benefits, and nurturing our company culture. You will be responsible for developing, implementing, and achieving strategic HR goals and new programs that assist in strengthening PCMI’s long-term success. This position requires prior experience at a software development company.
You’ll report to our President & CEO.
This role is expected to be onsite at our Park Ridge office M – F from 8am – 5pm (although a rotation schedule is currently set during COVID-19).
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Oversee recruiting, hiring, and onboarding process
- Source and screen candidates for open requisitions
- Create job descriptions and participate in organization design discussions
- Establish an orientation procedure for onboarding new hires and training them to meet the needs of the company and its customers
- Communicate and develop personnel procedures and policies
- Investigate employee suggestions, concerns and conflicts and bring them to resolution
- Oversee compensation, insurance, perks, and benefits strategy and administration, leveraging market data
- Lead employee engagement initiatives
- Design and manage performance management processes
- Manage Office Manager and other HR personnel
- Ensure compliance with all local, state, and federal laws
- Develop personnel procedures and policies, providing guidance for management
- Assist and advise company managers about human resources issues
- Oversee International HR to ensure common HR standards and practices and compliance (no travel is required)
- BA/BS degree or equivalent work experience
- 7+ years of experience in human resource management at a software company
- Prior experience recruiting for technical roles
- Proven ability to source, attract and retain talent at all levels of an organization
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of and experience with a broad range of human resource strategies and practices including compensation, performance management, hiring, and employee relations; able to apply these strategies and practices to drive results
- Ability to foster a culture of diversity, inclusivity, accountability, collaboration, and teamwork
- Demonstrated leadership and planning skills
- SHRM certification preferred
WHO YOU ARE:
- Thrives operating in a fast-paced environment with a sense of urgency
- Demonstrates a positive, winning attitude
- Exhibits superior time management skills and strong attention to detail
- Works collaboratively with fellow team members
- Genuinely cares about people and their career development
- Lives and works honestly and with integrity
WHO WE ARE:
We’re a growing international software development company with a fast paced, entrepreneurial environment. Our 3 teams located in the US, Poland, and Thailand work around the clock to build our PCRS platform that automates the full administration lifecycle of all extended warranties, F&I products, and service contracts for the automotive industry.
Our Park Ridge office is a tight-knit group of 40 individuals who pride ourselves on treating each other like family.
PCMI’s employee benefits and perks are built around keeping you happy and healthy. We are committed to offering comprehensive packages that cover the spectrum of personal and professional needs to help our employees maintain a healthy work/life balance.
· Health and Dental insurance
· 401k with company matching
· Paid time off
· Paid holidays
· Parental Leave
· Annual Salary Review
· Certification Bonuses
· Lunch & Learns
· Professional Development
· Foodie Fridays
· Daily Fruit
· Frequent Outings and Celebrations
· Fun Office Contests
· Casual Attire
· Open Layout
Our Park Ridge office is in walking distance from the Blue Line and located right off I-90/I-294.