Park Ridge, IL 60068
Salary: $55,000.00 to $75,000.00 /year
As a Front-End Web Developer (WordPress), you’ll be responsible for managing our company’s web presence, ensuring that our site is user-friendly and up-to-date at all times. You’ll oversee all aspects of the website, including being responsible for coordinating the site’s design, development, deployment, and maintenance.
You’ll report to the Marketing Manager and work closely with our Creative Designer and Content Marketing Strategist to utilize proper channels for optimization, administer the WordPress platform, and educate the team on best practices.
This role is expected to be onsite at our Park Ridge office M-F from 8am – 5pm.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Audit the setup of our current website to ensure optimization
- Design and maintain the company website, working in collaboration with Creative Designer
- Make all necessary updates to the company website, minimizing downtime
- Administer the WordPress platform
- Understand how to fully manage a WordPress dashboard, make changes, updates, plugins, etc.
- Utilize best practices for website optimization, contributing to successful SEO
- Stay up-to-date with the latest trends, web standards, and changes with WordPress and website optimization
- Educate the marketing team on best practices for best optimization results
- Provide technical support to the marketing team for webinar video editing and email marketing development
- Ability to work within other marketing areas such as database management, email marketing, and various other web related tasks
- Communicate with team regularly to discuss current and future functionality
- BA/BS degree
- 5+ years proven experience as a Webmaster
- Knowledge of web analytics and SEO
- Familiarity with web standards
- Working knowledge of website management tools
- Strong troubleshooting and analytical abilities
- Enthusiasm for innovation and enjoyment found in discovery
WHO YOU ARE:
- Passionate about the web
- Extremely organized and attentive to detail
- A self-starter attitude with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment and juggle MULTIPLE projects (we are a startup environment; this is no joke!)
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Ability to generate creative ideas
- Passion for continuous improvement with an ability to learn and adapt to new technologies quickly
- Exceptional work ethic
WHO WE ARE:
We’re a growing international software development company with a fast paced, entrepreneurial environment. Our 3 teams located in the US, Poland, and Thailand work around the clock to build our PCRS platform that automates the full administration lifecycle of all extended warranties, F&I products, and service contracts for the automotive industry.
Our Park Ridge office is a tight-knight group of 40 individuals who pride ourselves on treating each other like family.
PCMI’s employee benefits and perks are built around keeping you happy and healthy. We are committed to offering comprehensive packages that cover the spectrum of personal and professional needs to help our employees maintain a healthy work/life balance.
- Health and Dental insurance
- 401k with company matching
- Paid time off
- Paid holidays
- Parental Leave
- Annual Salary Review
- Certification Bonuses
- Lunch & Learns
- Professional Development
- Foodie Fridays
- Daily Fruit
- Frequent Outings and Celebrations
- Fun Office Contents
- Casual Attire
- Open Layout
- Opportunities for travel
- And more!
Our Park Ridge office is in walking distance from the Blue Line and located right off I-90/I-294.