Park Ridge, IL 60068
In this role, you’ll be responsible for providing business analysis services to clients who seek to implement or have implemented PCMI’s software. The focus of this position is to work closely with clients to gain in-depth understanding of customer’s business strategy, processes, services, roadmap and the context in which the business operates. You will oversee reviewing assigned business processes from end-to-end. You’ll provide documented requirements to the Project Manager who shall incorporate into a release plan.
You’ll report to our Director of Auto PMO and work closely with our Project Managers.
This role is expected to be onsite at our Park Ridge office M – F from 8am – 5pm (although a rotation schedule is currently set during COVID-19).
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Demonstrate up-to-date expertise in the PCRS system and apply this to requirements capture and design submissions
- Create JIRA tickets for release planning
- Manage customer relationships and keep the Director of Auto PMO up to date on account needs as well as project results
- Participate in multiple projects by completing and updating project documentation; managing project scope; meeting project schedules; following proper escalation paths; and managing customer relationships
- Collaborate with others within the Chicago office Auto team; articulate ideas and viewpoints to senior management, peers and others; identify client needs early; and assist the Auto team in driving the resolution of issues
- Identify, create and facilitate process design changes by conducting business and systems process analysis and design at a complex level; focusing on quality improvement and data management; ensuring data is reliable and valid; developing process improvements or re-engineering and recommending elimination; integrating new systems and processes with existing ones
- Produce required project analysis documentation (business requirements, scope matrix, use cases, sequence diagrams, future state proposals, UAT plan)
- Collaborate closely with developers to implement the requirements, provide necessary guidance to testers during QA process
- Elicit and clearly document business and systems requirements
- Demonstrated fluency in business processes and process differentiation
- Understand and negotiate needs and expectations of multiple stakeholders
- Meet with project team regularly to review project deliverables and deadlines
- Develop and execute test plans
- Support system conversions, upgrades, and enhancements
- BA/BS degree or equivalent experience
- 2-4 years prior experience in a Business Analyst role
- Previously employed at a software company
- Software Development Lifecycle exposure
- Experience in the Extended Warranty or Service Contract industry
- Prior experience with ticketing software like Jira, Confluence, Service Bench, etc.
- Experience with webinar tools such as GoToMeeting, Skype for Business, Microsoft Teams, etc.
- Must have experience working on large scale projects as well as handling day-to-day operational requests
- Must have technical knowledge and understanding
- Requirements & Design: must be able to document client solution needs in a timely manner
- Data analysis: must have proficiency with SQL, Microsoft Excel
- Experience following Agile methodologies
WHO YOU ARE:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong problem solving, client management, and multitasking skills
- Must have the ability to be a team player and desire for teamwork
WHO WE ARE:
We’re a growing international software development company with a fast paced, entrepreneurial environment. Our 3 teams located in the US, Poland, and Thailand work around the clock to build our PCRS platform that automates the full administration lifecycle of all extended warranties, F&I products, and service contracts for the automotive industry.
You’ll be a part of our tight-knit group of 40 individuals in our Park Ridge office who pride ourselves on treating each other like family.
PCMI’s employee benefits and perks are built around keeping you happy and healthy. We are committed to offering comprehensive packages that cover the spectrum of personal and professional needs to help our employees maintain a healthy work/life balance.
· Health and Dental insurance
· 401k with company matching
· Paid time off
· Paid holidays
· Parental Leave
· Annual Salary Review
· Certification Bonuses
· Lunch & Learns
· Professional Development
· Foodie Fridays
· Daily Fruit
· Frequent Outings and Celebrations
· Fun Office Contests
· Casual Attire
· Open Layout
Our Park Ridge office is in walking distance from the Blue Line and located right off I-90/I-294.