Park Ridge, IL 60068
Salary: $80,000.00 to $90,000.00 /year
We are looking for a full-time team member to assist in the development, testing and support of customer facing web applications. You will be working on applications written using ASP.NET, MVC and SQL Server. The position will be involved in all aspects of the software development lifecycle (SDLC). The Mid-Level Developer works as a team member along with several other senior developers and architects.
• Maintains existing application
• Implements new features by gathering/understanding requirements, performing design, coding, unit testing, and documentation
• Resolve production tickets on a timely fashion
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, MIS or equivalent degree required
• 3+ years of experience with ASP.Net and MVC
• Prior experience as a Full Stack .NET Software Developer preferred
• Highly proficient in SQL
• Strong knowledge in SQL Server
• Experience with .NET Core Solutions and troubleshooting
• Good knowledge and understanding of Web Services
• Ability to understand business requirements and converting them into solution designs
• Excellent understanding of general programming concepts
• Ability to implement REST API’s
• Good communication and coding skills
• Must be motivated, dependable and responsible
• Strong desire to learn new techniques and keeps up-to-date of changes in the software development
• Experience in SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) is a plus
• Familiarity with SCRUM process and project management software, such as JIRA, is a plus
PCMI Corporation is a growing international software development company. Our modular platform, Policy Claim and Reporting Solutions™ (PCRS), supports and automates the full administration lifecycle of all extended warranties, F&I products, and service contracts – mainly for the automotive industry.
Our team members are given the opportunity to develop and grow professionally in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial work environment. Everyone is given the opportunity to work towards career goals by attending classes and achieving certifications that are eligible for bonuses. Our other Benefits offered include:
• Health and dental insurance
• 401k with company matching
• Paid time off
• Paid holidays
• Maternity/paternity leave
• And more!
This position is located in our Park Ridge, IL office, in walking distance from the Blue Line and right off I-90/I-294.