Park Ridge, IL 60068
In this role, you will be responsible for working with clients, partners, and internal teams to drive strategic corporate initiatives and software development projects from initiation to closure. Your goal is to work on defining and improving business processes, increasing operational efficiencies, and supporting critical business strategies.
You’ll report to our Director of Auto PMO, and work closely with Client Support, Quality Assurance, and Development.
This role is expected to be onsite at our Park Ridge office M – F from 8am – 5pm (although a work from home schedule is currently in place for COVID-19).
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Communicate and gather requirements from key stakeholders to formulate a business vision and determine the scope of the project
- Provide advanced business and technical level support for configuration of the PCRS system along with issues in converting business to the PCRS platform to clients
- Ensure completion of deliverables, managing schedules, customer expectations, meeting milestones, and ensuring customer and project success
- Strong focus on maintaining client satisfaction, enhancing the PCRS package, and communicating successfully to the development team
- Create implementation plans, installation, and configuration of the system for the client
- Devise and implement project definitions, schedules, budgets, and objectives
- Create functional design documents, proposals, and workflow processes for clients
- Perform project engagement management throughout the course of all project phases
- Proactively monitor clients’ transactions and processes, perform analysis, and provide recommendations to necessary parties to ensure customer satisfaction with PCMI products and services
- Clearly and tactfully articulate problems, resolutions, and provide recommendations in an understandable manner to both technical and non-technical audiences via conference calls, WebEx, and in person
- Follow-up daily/weekly with customers on project status
- Perform ongoing review of project status and identify any project risks
- Report weekly to management on accomplishments, activities, and progress against goals and objectives; engage management appropriately and in a timely manner in problem determination, remediation, and resolution
- Validate results by testing programs and functionality
- Represent the company at industry conferences and events as needed
WHO YOU ARE:
- 5+ years of experience in a Project Manager role at a software company
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Technology, or related field
- Master’s Degree preferred or relevant work experience
- Certified Scrum Master
- PMP Certified preferred
- SQL skills including SQL queries
- Complete knowledge and understanding of the software development lifecycle (SDLC)
- Prior involvement in implementations of large scale enterprise software systems
- Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills
- Expertise in creating technical documentation, functional design documents, and workflow processes
- Competent with application software implementation and testing practices
- Ability to problem-solve and proactively resolve issues
- Available for flexible national and international travel to client sites
- Prior experience in a software development role
- Knowledge of Microsoft .NET/MSSQL/SSRS/SSIS/HTML/XML/FTP
- Experience with analytics such as Tableau and Power BI
WHO WE ARE:
We’re a growing international software development company with a fast paced, entrepreneurial environment. Our 3 teams located in the US, Poland, and Thailand work around the clock to build our PCRS platform that automates the full administration lifecycle of all extended warranties, F&I products, and service contracts for the automotive industry.
You’ll be a part of our tight-knight group of 40 individuals in our Park Ridge office who pride ourselves on treating each other like family.
PCMI’s employee benefits and perks are built around keeping you happy and healthy. We are committed to offering comprehensive packages that cover the spectrum of personal and professional needs to help our employees maintain a healthy work/life balance.
- Health and Dental insurance
- 401k with company matching
- Paid time off
- Paid holidays
- Parental Leave
- Annual Salary Review
- Certification Bonuses
- Lunch & Learns
- Professional Development
- Foodie Fridays
- Daily Fruit
- Frequent Outings and Celebrations
- Fun Office Contents
- Casual Attire
- Open Layout
Our Park Ridge office is in walking distance from the Blue Line and located right off I-90/I-294.