PCRS for Consumer
PCMI’s modular system can be built to support your needs for the service lifecycle of your product. Our Consumer platform is used by our clients as a call center tracking tool with full blown registration, entitlement, and administration. PCRS’s Risk Management functionality is used by some of the leading Consumer Insurance companies to measure and analyze portfolio performance.
Consumer Retail Industries Served
PCRS puts your customer
at the center of your
- Design, price, and administer your service plan policies
- Complete functionality to own your customer’s experience after purchase
- Capability to process any claim using built in logic for automated processing
- Improves your product and service network quality by reducing manual processes
- Assign work to the appropriate service option – in home, depot, swap-out, and others
- Track the event through to the claim
- Ability to setup service options with logic and rules to cater to how you wish to service your end-consumer, while setting expectations for your service network
- Control costs and improve delivery
- Log each customer interaction
- Enables outbound messaging to your consumer or servicer
- Dynamic learning tools to help troubleshoot and perform call avoidance reducing costs while improving your customer interactions
- Capture all data points associated with a product and a policy
- Based on OEM and policy definitions, determine whether product is under warranty, policy, consumer, goodwill, or mixed entitlement
- Allocate all service costs accordingly
Benefits You Can’t Ignore
the full lifecycle of all aftermarket products and service contracts
your product offering using our flexible system
with industry partners seamlessly using our API connections
new products to the market within days
your legacy data to administer and report all in one place
your data in our dedicated managed hosting environment
personnel costs and eliminate the need for additional IT staff
our user-friendly interface anytime, anywhere, on any browser
Don’t Just Take Our Word For It
We have seen significant improvement in customer service productivity and efficiency. Customer service representative productivity increased 19% overall and average handle time for inbound calls has been reduced by almost a minute per call.ROBERT GAITAN – Director of OperationsNew Leaf Service Contracts, LLC.
We use PCRS in our call center, policy administration and service management with great success. We will continue to invest in technology to improve our clients and consumer’s experience and PCRS helps us achieve that objective.SEAN HICKS – CEONew Leaf Service Contracts, LLC.
Our implementation was an extremely complicated process. I appreciate all the support team’s efforts and others to make sure this was a smooth process. PCMI has an excellent team and they demonstrate the value of PCMI and its products.MICHAEL SALGAT – Operations ManagerAdvantage Product Pipeline, LLC.
PCMI has been excellent in helping us with converting and importing our legacy data into PCRS. We haven't seen another company with this broad of a range of capabilities or the flexibility to adapt the system to our requirements.JOHN O’HARA – IT ManagerThe PENN Warranty Corporation